I decided to start my own new woodturning blog. Why?
– Because my Wednesday Night Woodturning group says I have good ideas that I should share with others.
– Because I often find new tools, etc that work well for me and that I would like to share with others.
– Because I am often to lazy to write up all my little ideas for Club Newsletters and Magazines. I just want to jot down a few sentences.
This blog will cover the following:
– New Tools. Mostly woodturning tools.
– Ideas for new woodturning projects. Mostly what we are doing on Wednesday Nights.
– Announcements for any classes I teach.
– Announcements for any demos I do.
– Announcement for any new handouts I add to my web site.
This blog will NOT allow the following:
– Any chit chat in any way shape or form.
– Political or religious stuff.
– Any negative comments. All comments will be held and moderated by me.
It’s my Blog if I don’t like what you have to say then it goes in the bit bucket. Go start your own Blog if you want to say negative things!
– Positive comments will be allowed only if they are non trivial.
– No spam! I have all the spam filtering stuff turned on.
Frequency of Blog Posts:
– I plan on posting to this blog roughly once a week. Probably on Fridays.
– You can safely subscribe to this blog. I will not fill up your email with a lot of crap.