Click here for directions to my studio in Poughkeepsie NY.
- My studio is a bright and cheery environment!
- Two Oneway 2436 lathes and a Powermatic 3520B lathe for students.
- Complete set of turning tools for each student! Ellsworth, Stirt, Jordan, and Hosaluk gouges, etc.
- Munro, Ellsworth and Jamieson hollowing systems. All with laser pointers and a Trent Bosch Stabilizer.
- Great lighting
- Good natural light via a bank of windows
- Good overhead lights
- Good lights on each and every lathe
- Good heat and AC
- Very good and QUIET dust collection on each and every lathe! My cyclone dust collector is outside!
- Lots of finishing options. Alcohol method for green bowls. Milk paint, acrylic paint, colored stains, danish oil, poly, lacquer, etc.
- Good lunch room with full kitchen. We eat on the deck or in a nice sunny dinning room.
- Modern bathroom with indoor plumbing.
A picture is worth a thousand words. Click here for pictures of my studio.
Click here for more photos of happy students in my studio.
Click here for Carl’s CURRENT Calendar of Classes, Demos and Events and Classes.
Note: A workshop is a place where you make run of the mill things that sell for peanuts. A studio is a place where you make one of a kind artwork that sells for big bucks! A garage is a place where you park your car.